Ways to ask for help and offer help
Here are various ways of asking for help, and offering someone help. Learn more about how to offer help at work, school and other life situations:
ASKING FOR HELP
1) Can you help me…..?
2) Could you/Would you …?
3) Could you give me a hand, please?
4) Could you do me a favour, please?
1) Shall I carry this for you? (formal)
2) Is there anything I can do?
3) Can I give you a hand?
4) Let me help.
5) Give me a shout if you need anything.
1) Yes, please.
2) If you wouldn’t mind.
3) I’m fine, thanks/thank you.